Pump up the payout volume with free Kasasa Tunes® checking. Get rewarded several ways: receive an instant digital download credit upon opening the account. After that, everyday banking activities will earn you monthly iTunes or Amazon.com reimbursements — including music, movies, and much more!
Plus, receive ATM fee refunds* not just across Connecticut, but nationwide! Do more of what you love with an account that makes it easy. Do you Kasasa®?
- Earn up to $9.99 every month in iTunes® or Amazon.com® downloads*
- Earn $9.99 in iTunes or Amazon.com downloads at sign up*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25.00 per month*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile money with mobile capture
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Shared branching access at over 4,600 compatible credit unions
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open Kasasa Tunes
- $5 minimum deposit to open Share Savings account (applies to first-time members only)**
*Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can get back to earning digital download reimbursements the very next month.
*You will be refunded up to $9.99 for iTunes® and/or Amazon.com® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $9.99 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one-day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.
**Opening a savings account establishes membership with Seasons Federal Credit Union and must be maintained to remain an active member.