Save time, energy, and most importantly, money, with the automatic savings of Kasasa Saver®. Free Kasasa Saver is linked to your equally free Kasasa Cash checking account. Every month the rewards earned in Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Saver, where they continue to stockpile dividends.
And with no monthly service fee, all the money you save stays right where it belongs — in your account. Grow your savings without growing your workload with an account that makes it not only possible, but easy.
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash® checking account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash rewards
- 0.25% APY* on Kasasa Saver balances up to $7,500
- 0.15% APY on balances over $7,500 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Shared branching access at over 4,600 compatible credit unions
- $5 minimum deposit to open Share Savings account (applies to first-time members only)**
*There are no extra qualifications to get the Kasasa Saver reward rate. If you qualify for Kasasa Cash checking rewards, you automatically get the Kasasa Saver rate too! Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There's no penalty and both accounts are still free and earn our base rate dividends. Plus, you can get back to earning the full rewards the very next month.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as current Truth and Savings Disclosure. Rates may change after account is opened. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Dividend earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $7,500 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.25%; and (2) balances over $7,500 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $7,500, resulting in 0.15% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY.
**Opening a savings account establishes membership with Seasons Federal Credit Union and must be maintained to remain an active member.