Exclusive Member Card
Take your credit and reward potential to the next level with a card that makes the most of both. Our Visa® Signature Rewards Card provides a higher line of credit, backed by competitive rates and no annual fees.
At the same time, gain exceptional benefits, such as 24-hour signature concierge service and reward points with every swipe of your cards. Points can be redeemed for a range of perks, including travel, merchandise, charity, and more. Have it all — all in one card by signing up today!
The SFCU EMV Visa Signature® Credit Card features chip-enabled technology, which provides added security and ease of use at payment terminals abroad. Not only does our credit card make overseas travel more convenient and safer, but you will also save with its special features.
- Introductory 1.99% APR for all applicants*
- Low, non-variable APR of 9.95% - 17.95% after introductory period**
- No annual fee
- Free balance transfers
- Higher line of credit
- Secure chip-enabled technology
- 24-hour signature concierge service
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- Points redeemable for several valuable rewards:
- Travel on most major airlines, cruises, or experiential
- Gift cards
- Charitable donations
- View our Online Rewards Catalog here
- Make purchases online or in-store anytime, virtually anywhere
- Meet financial needs as they arise
- Establish or re-establish credit history
- Easily access and track transactions online 24/7
*Click here for disclosure information
**APR will be based on your creditworthiness when the credit card is first opened.
- Design Your Own Card
Make your credit card as unique as you are! Seasons Federal Credit Union offers the ability for you to design your own credit card with the image of your choice.*
The ability to personalize your own credit card is available by logging onto Home Banking and click on your Credit Card Account. Here you will see your credit card Account information and under "Services" you have the ability to Design Your Own Card.
*Design Your Own Card Fee is $10, which will be charged to credit card.