The Folio ‐ Personal Finance Manager
Seasons Federal Credit Union is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like The Folio report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Wonder how it works? Try it out yourself by logging into ONLINE BANKING and click the THE FOLIO tab.
After your Seasons FCU accounts are automatically added, it is easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus.
How To Get The Most Out of The Folio
Add An Account
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with The Folio…even those outside of Seasons FCU. Adding these accounts will help provide you with the complete financial picture you are looking for. Best of all, it is easy and secure to do with The Folio.
- Step 1: On the Dashboard page of The Folio, click on the "Add" button at the top of the left hand column.
- Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
- Step 3: Enter your account credentials and The Folio will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
- Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Create a Goal
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, The Folio makes it easy to set goals and track your progress.
- Step 1: Click on the "Goals" tab and click "Add a Goal". Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
- Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
- Repeat for all of your financial goals.
Set a Spending Target
The real power of The Folio is in its ability to help you track and manages your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets.
- Step 1: Click on the "Budget" tab in The Folio and then click "Add a New Spending Target" to get started.
- Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
- Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to The Folio, login to ONLINE BANKING and click on The Folio tab to get started.