At Seasons Federal Credit Union, we're all about our members. To us, that means not just being an account provider or lending partner — it's about providing a well-rounded banking experience, encompassing every aspect of our members' financial lives. In fact, this very principle forms the basis of how we derived our name — simply put, Seasons conveys our dedication to serving our members consistently and comprehensively throughout every season of their lives, every season of the year.
Benefits of Membership
At Seasons FCU, we understand it's not about us; it's about you. As a not-for-profit institution, any gains acquired by us are automatically given back to you in the form of better rates, benefits, and products.
At every level, we are committed to providing the attentive, personalized service you deserve, backed by a wide range of product offerings that provide intrinsic value. That expectation of value doesn't just start and stop at one of our branch doors. We work hard to partner with several outside companies to provide discounts, bonuses, and other benefits for our members in several other aspects of your lives. (Learn more about What Sets Us Apart and Member Benefits.)
Value-Added Products and Services:
- Kasasa Cash® – Get a whole lot more from your checking without paying for it: free checking, plus high dividends, and nationwide ATM fee refunds*.
- Kasasa Tunes® – Get payouts that speak to you — music, movies, and more! Enjoy digital downloads and nationwide ATM fee refunds* — available at no monthly service fee!
- Kasasa Saver® – Sit back, relax, and watch as the savings pour in. Free Kasasa Saver is linked to your equally free Kasasa Cash checking. Every month the rewards earned in your checking are automatically transferred to your savings — helping you build your balance with ease.
- Credit Cards for Every Lifestyle –Travel, credit boosters, shopping rewards, and more — Seasons FCU has a credit card fit for every lifestyle.
- Partner Programs – At Seasons FCU, we go to great lengths to partner with the proper outside entities, including insurance providers, tax resources, and much more, to provide you with additional benefits and peace of mind.
- Education opportunities – Expanding your financial knowledge can only strengthen your ability to reach your goals. Take advantage of multiple Seasons FCU educational resources, encompassing all aspects of finance to different age groups, in order to make this happen.
A BIG Thank You From Seasons FCU
If you're not already a Seasons FCU member, we'd like to invite you to become a part of a credit union that operates for the needs of its members. If you are a member of the Seasons family, we'd like to thank you for your commitment to us and pledge to always return that same commitment to you.
Seasons Through the Years...
In 1935, a small group of forward-thinking teachers sought to pool their financial resources for the benefit of all. Through their joint efforts, Northern Middlesex School Employees Credit Union was chartered in December of that year. During the 1940s and 1950s, the credit union expanded its reach to include schools in shoreline towns and all of Middlesex County. In 1959 it changed its name to Middlesex Schools Federal Credit Union.
Over the years, the credit union has broadened its services beyond simple share savings and small loans to meet the increasingly diverse financial needs of its growing membership. While the credit union now offers a full line of financial products and services to more than 13,700 members, it continues to provide individual attention and friendly, personal service to each and every member.
In 2005, the credit union merged with Meriden Municipal Federal Credit Union, adding more than 2,000 new members to its family.
Since its expansion into areas of New Haven County, the name Middlesex Credit Union no longer truly represented the credit union. Therefore, a naming campaign began in early 2006 to create a new identity for the credit union. The membership, Board of Directors, and staff were asked to submit suggestions. A committee of credit union management, staff, and Board members then took the initial list of more than 800 entries and narrowed the field down to a few outstanding choices. After long discussion, the Board ultimately decided upon Seasons Federal Credit Union.
The new name — Seasons — conveys, simply and effectively, how the credit union strives to serve its members throughout every Season of their lives.