Coronavirus Information and Resources
Last updated 8/2/2021
Together we have made progress, but we know we are not out of the woods yet. We will continue to adjust our policies accordingly as we keep up with the requirements of state and local authorities. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work together to ensure the well-being and safety of our co-workers, our members, and the community.
As Seasons FCU continues to align our protocols with the recommendations of the CDC and local health officials, we’ve updated our policy regarding mask wearing:
Effective 8/2/21, Seasons FCU is recommending that all members and employees at our branches to wear a mask, even if fully vaccinated.
If you’ve been sick – or have been around anyone who has been sick – please use the drive-thru ITMs/635D Window, ATM, or online banking to conduct any transactions. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Please keep in mind:
- If you don’t have a facial covering, we can provide one for you.
- We will continue to practice social distancing, routine cleaning and sanitizing, germ shields at the member service desks, and hand-washing at all branches.
- In addition, the health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
A few additional things to remember:
- Please continue to use our digital banking services whenever possible.
- You can conveniently open new accounts and apply for loans online
- Use online and mobile banking to access your accounts
- Email us or chat online to discuss your accounts or loans
- Call us at 860-346-6614
- All drive-thru ITMs and 635D drive-thru window remain open. Please take advantage of it to limit social contact.
Please do not enter the branch if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19. These include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
How to Continue Banking While Practicing Social Distancing
- Enroll in online banking to gain access to your accounts from home 24/7.
- Get a debit card for your account.
- You will be able to make deposits at the ATM, pay for purchases and get cash without the need to come into a branch.
- Download the Seasons FCU Mobile Banking App in the on Apple® App Store and Google® Play Store.
- Deposit checks using the remote check deposit feature.
- Sign up for direct deposit if your employer offers it.
- Consider using one of our online options to make a loan payment.
At Seasons FCU, we understand that COVID-19 has created uncertainties in our community. If you are experiencing a hardship, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can review your situation.
For the most up-to-date information about the credit union, monitor this web page.