Seasons Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
The health and safety of Seasons Federal Credit Union members and employees is our top priority. As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our region, please be assured that we are taking preventative measures in our branches to mitigate the spread of illness and ensure seamless access to your accounts. With our current digital business model, we are well-positioned to serve our members, even if it’s not in a face-to-face capacity. We have been working to ensure we have all essential employees equipped to conduct business remotely, should the need arise.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO BRANCH HOURS AND ACCESS
Effective Monday, April 6:
ITM Drive-Thru Hours:
Located at 635D South Main Street, Middletown & 1371 East Main Street, Meriden
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Call Center Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Middletown Main Office Branch:
Located at 524 South Main Street, Middletown
Lobby business will be restricted to ITM/ATM only. Members may conduct transactions with our Virtual Tellers via the ITM during the hours listed below. Please contact our Call Center for any assistance outside of normal transactions.
Monday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm
Drive-Thru Teller Window Middletown:
Located at 635d South Main Street, Middletown
New hours Effective, Monday April 6:
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Current hours until April 6:
Monday – Wednesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday & Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Meriden Branch Lobby:
Located at 1371 East Main Street, Meriden
Lobby will be temporarily closed with no inside access. Members may use the Drive-Thru ITM at the hours listed above and/or walk-up ATM 24/7.
- ATMs are open 24/7.
- Access to Safe Deposit Boxes will be appointment only. Please call 860-346-6614.
- We will not be able to accept coin deposits at this time.
- Our Notary and Signature Guarantee Services are suspended
We Can Help You Make Ends Meet During These Trying Times
We understand that the preventative measures enacted by local, state and federal governments, have impacted many of our members’ daily routines and potentially, your income due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our LifeLine of Credit can provide some relief and help existing members meet their financial obligations during these uncertain times. With a line of credit you’ll have available funds for when you need them, anytime, for anything you want.
- 0% introductory interest rate for 6 months*
- Up to 60 days before your first payment is due
- Members may be approved to borrow up to $10,000
- Easily apply online, no need to come into a branch
- Quick funding to help with immediate expenses
We Are Here For You If You Can’t Make Payments
We understand that the preventative measures enacted by local, state and federal governments, have impacted many of our members’ daily routines and potentially, your income due to COVID-19. As your credit union, we are committed to helping members who may be experiencing financial hardship and have several financial options available. Depending on your situation, we have many ways we can help meet your needs, such as:
Mortgage Relief During COVID-19 Pandemic
We offer Seasons mortgage relief to members who continue to face hardship caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- 90-day grace period for all mortgage payments: Mortgage-payment forbearances of up to 90 days, which will allow homeowners to reduce or delay monthly mortgage payments.
- Relief from fees and charges for 90 days: For at least 90 days, we will waive or refund mortgage-related late fees.
- No new foreclosures for 60 days: We will not start any foreclosure sales or evictions.
- No credit score changes for accessing relief: For those taking advantage of this COVID-19-related relief, late or missed payments will not be shared with credit reporting agencies.
Please contact and work directly with us to learn about and apply for available relief at 860-346-6614. Please note we are experiencing high volumes of inquiries.
Skip-A-Payment on a loan due to unexpected circumstances. We understand that members may experience economic hardship due to employment changes and school closures.
- A Skip-A-Pay can be used on most vehicle loans, recreational loans, and unsecured personal loans.
- A Skip-A-Pay request may be rejected if your loan is not in good standing.
- The skipped payment is moved to the end of the loan. This extends the time you will pay on the loan by one month for each Skip-A-Pay completed.
- You can submit a request through our Skip-A-Pay form.
As a community partner we are here to help you navigate your finances in these difficult times. If you need help with a repayment strategy for your current Seasons loan or mortgage, we are happy to assist you in keeping your account on track and help meet your needs. Complete our Member Impact Form below and email it back to us. A team member from our Member Solutions Department will be in contact to help you.
We have our Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs) open and ready for you!
There’s no need to even leave your car for your banking needs. Visit our Middletown 635D & Meriden Branch and drive right up to make your transactions. Our drive-up ITMs provide you with the same great lobby experience and service, and also with the unique choice of self-service through an ATM or connecting with a virtual teller in a highly personalized two-way audio/video interaction. This is a great option to avoid those lobby lines and any extra germs.
As a Seasons FCU member you will receive the full benefits of a branch experience, but in a more convenient and of course safe way. With our ITM you can cash checks, transfer funds, make a loan payment, deposit money, and so much more!
Here's What You Can Do To Manage Your Finances
- Use our free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App, to manage your accounts 24/7 without having to visit a branch. With Online Banking, you can access your accounts, pay bills, check account balances, transfer money between your accounts and even use the Person to Person transfer feature to send money from your Seasons account to other Financial Institutions. With our Mobile Banking App, you can also deposit checks by snapping a picture and easily deposit it within your account.
- Apply online for any loans including Mortgages, Home Equities, Auto Loan, Personal Loan or Visa Credit Cards.
- Be aware that scammers take advantage of crisis situations. If you believe that you are being targeted by a scammer, please contact us immediately.
- New Online Chat Feature:
- We’ve added a new online Chat feature to our website. During business hours, this will allow members to interact with our Seasons team for non-sensitive assistance. If using Chat, please refrain from inputting any sensitive personal information such as account numbers or social security numbers.
- Need help with the Live Chat? Check out our Live Chat FAQs
Resources Available to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
We understand that some of our members will be negatively affected by the impacts of COVID-19 and may experience financial difficulty. There are a number of resources available to help those directly and indirectly affected by COVID-19. We have listed a few below to help affected members through this difficult time.
- File for Unemployment Benefits if you have lost your job or are working reduced hours because of the coronavirus. File for unemployment benefits as soon as possible; they have increased staffing for the anticipated high numbers of individuals filing.
- Eversource is working to proactively address the concerns of their customers.
- United Way is an organization dedicated to the well-bring of all individuals in their community.
- We are also encouraging members to call the United Way COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund at (866) 211-9966. Once you provide your zip code, you will be given a list of local agencies to who are able to provide assistance. This is comparable to calling 2-1-1 for local resources.
Please be sure to verify all organizations you are in communication with and never disclose personal information. Unfortunately, there are scams taking place right now, preying on all of us during this vulnerable time.
We ask for your patience as we expect higher than normal wait times. As always, the health, safety and well-being of our members, our staff and our community is of the utmost concern. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are here to assist all of your needs. Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs. We will update this page as needed to keep you informed of any changes as events involving COVID-19 continue.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Effective 03/26/2020. The LifeLine of Credit dollar amount is determined based on credit score. The introductory APR of 0% is for a period of six (6) billing cycles. After the first six billing cycles, the APR, will range from 8.99% to 18% based on the LifeLine of Credit program and creditworthiness at the time of application. SFCU reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Please see a Seasons FCU representative for more details.