Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
The health and safety of Seasons Federal Credit Union members and employees is our top priority. As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our region, please be assured that we are taking preventative measures in our branches to mitigate the spread of illness and ensure seamless access to your accounts. With our current digital business model, we are well-positioned to serve our members, even if it’s not in a face-to-face capacity. We have been working to ensure we have all essential employees equipped to conduct business remotely, should the need arise.
The health and safety of our members and employees have been our top priority throughout the pandemic, and we’ve closely and consistently followed the CDC’s recommendations over time. Given the CDC’s and Connecticut's updated guidance, as of Wednesday, May 19, 2021, we will no longer require fully vaccinated members and employees to wear face coverings in our branches. Face coverings will continue to be strongly recommended for members and employees who are not fully vaccinated. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
Thank you very much for your patience, understanding, and continued membership through these challenging times.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Funding for this most recent round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been exhausted and we are no longer accepting applications. At this time, we are not aware of any efforts being made by Congress to approve additional funds for the program.
Small Business Loan Assistance to help businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (SBA)
- EIDL Emergency Advance Loan (SBA)
- Paid Leave for Workers and Tax Credits for Small and Midsize Businesses (IRS)
- U.S. Small Business Administration website (SBA)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide Checklist (PDF) prepared by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Stimulus Checks 3.0
Information on the latest federal relief payments as part of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
More Stimulus payments are coming soon, but unlike previous rounds of relief, this one is more focused on lower-income earners. Qualifying for an earlier round of Stimulus payments does not guarantee a stimulus check from this round. For the most updated guidelines, please visit IRS.gov.
We Can Help You Make Ends Meet During These Trying Times
We understand that the preventative measures enacted by local, state and federal governments, have impacted many of our members’ daily routines and potentially, your income due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our LifeLine of Credit can provide some relief and help existing members meet their financial obligations during these uncertain times. With a line of credit you’ll have available funds for when you need them, anytime, for anything you want.
- 0% introductory interest rate for 6 months*
- Up to 60 days before your first payment is due
- Members may be approved to borrow up to $10,000
- Easily apply online, no need to come into a branch
- Quick funding to help with immediate expenses
Digital Options for Your Transactions
Seasons FCU provides many ways for you to complete your everyday banking transactions. We strongly encourage our members to utilize these options whenever possible.
- Mobile and online banking allows you to securely review your balance and posted transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit your checks. Enroll here.
- Automated telephone banking is available 24 hours a day at 860-346-6614, press 2 when you reach the menu.
- Call Center representatives are available to assist you at 860-346-6614. Please note, we expect a higher than usual call volume.
- Online Chat on our website is available during business hours.
- Utilize our ATMs available at our branches or any one of our CO-OP Network of 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
We ask for your patience as we expect higher than normal wait times. As always, the health, safety and well-being of our members, our staff and our community is of the utmost concern. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are here to assist all of your needs. Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs. We will update this page as needed to keep you informed of any changes as events involving COVID-19 continue.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Effective 03/26/2020. The LifeLine of Credit dollar amount is determined based on credit score. The introductory APR of 0% is for a period of six (6) billing cycles. After the first six billing cycles, the APR, will range from 8.99% to 18% based on the LifeLine of Credit program and creditworthiness at the time of application. SFCU reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Please see a Seasons FCU representative for more details.