Online Banking Questions
We have fully upgraded our online banking, mobile banking, and bill payment services.
I am new to online banking. How do I login?
Located at the left of any page at seasonsfcu.org is a green login button – click on it to open Online Banking. Click on Enroll Online and follow the instructions. It's simple and easy to get set up!
Not sure how to enroll?
Follow our quick and easy step by step video to guide you through enrollment today!
What are the password requirements?
Your password must meet these rules
- at least 8 characters
- at least 1 uppercase
- at least 1 lowercase
- at least 1 number
- at least 1 special character
- not the same as the username
How can I enroll for online E-Statements?
- Once you are logged in to Online Banking, select More tab.
- Then click on Profile, click E-STATEMENT / E-NOTICES PREFERENCES.
- Either select Enroll or Unenroll into E-Statements.
Is online banking & bill pay secure?
It is an essential component of our commitment to Members that we use emergent and proven technologies to help you protect your information and ensure your transactions are secure. Have peace of mind knowing your account information is safeguarded with industry-leading protection.
Why am I getting charged a $3.50 Regulation (Reg) D fee in my savings account?
Regulation D (“Reg D”) is a federal law that limits the number of transfers and withdrawals that you can make from an interest bearing account (Regular Savings, Money Market, or Club Account) at Seasons Federal Credit Union to a Checking Account or to a third party. According to Regulation D, you may not make more than six pre-authorized, automated, or telephone transfers/withdrawals from these accounts each month.
The regulation was established to prevent consumers from using interest bearing accounts as transaction or checking accounts. Fees are typically applied to such transfers and withdrawals in order to discourage consumers from using interest bearing accounts as transaction accounts
Reg D Fees
Savings accounts, which also include Certificates and Money Market Accounts, are not classified as “transaction” accounts and have limited transaction allowances. Regulation D allows for 6 transfers/ withdrawals per statement cycle or month. The fee for each transfer/withdrawal above six within that timeframe is $3.50/transaction.
How can I avoid being charged the Reg D fee?
- Open a checking account if you do not have one with Seasons Federal Credit Union. Seasons Federal Credit Union provides various checking accounts tailored to your needs.
- Use your checking account for the majority of your withdrawals and debits.
- Keep more funds in your checking account.
- Transfer excess funds from your checking account to your deposit account after you verify it is not needed.
- Locate a Seasons Federal Credit Union Branch, Shared Branch, or Free ATM.
What happens if I continually exceed the transaction limit?
Seasons Federal Credit Union is required to limit transactions within savings accounts. Consecutive overuse of a savings account may result in limitations to withdrawal/transfer capability from the savings account, automatic conversion to a transaction account, or account closure.