Season of Change
Is this the only location with ITMs?
- No. ITMs have been deployed at both the Middletown and Meriden branches. The traditional teller lines have been removed. The ATM at the Meriden branch has been replaced with an ITM that will function as an ATM after hours.
- One lane of the drive-through window at 635d South Main Street location will remain open indefinitely. The ATM at that location has been replaced with an ITM that will function as an ATM after hours.
Why did this change happen?
- In branch transactions are declining by over 9% year-over-year.
- 85% of our members never do transactions at our branches. We offer multiple ways to do the type of transactions done at the ITM without ever coming in the branch.
- The anticipated efficiency gained by the ITMs will allow more resources to be put into the branch where members still have their non-transactional financial needs meet.
Why do I need to sign-in to be helped by lobby staff?
We want to be sure to we are serving members in the order in which they arrive and with the best subject matter expert. In addition to the employees sitting in the lobby, there are additional employees in offices that can assist. Signing in allows the team to know who needs help.