What on earth is this ITM we keep hearing about?
Let’s start with picking apart this acronym. ITM stands for Interactive Teller Machine. An ITM is innovative technology that offers the convenience of self-service transactions with the personal touch of a teller or in our case we call them Virtual Specialists. Members can receive the same devoted, consistent service, with the efficiency of a machine. The ITM is connected to a live Virtual Specialist through a two-way video conversation almost like FaceTime or Skype. Welcome to the future of banking!
Manage Your Money with the Help of an ITM
Whether you’re in the branch or in the drive-thru, use an ITM to conduct your everyday teller transactions.
- Deposits: Bring your cash. Bring your checks. Just don’t bring change–use our coin counter for that.
- Withdrawals: Need cash? Let us know how much. Just be prepared to catch it!
- Transfers & Payments: Transfer money between accounts. Make a payment on a loan. We’ll make it happen.
- And more: With the exception of rolled coin, travelers checks, and business account transactions, our Virtual Specialist can do just about anything a teller can do, but only better. Just kidding. Only about the better part.
You may be asking yourself, what if I have questions with my account or need to speak to a representative in person about my account?
Even with the ITMs, there will always be Seasons’ team members in the branches to help you. Our team members are called Universal Service Representatives and they are on hand to help with the ITMs, open accounts, take loan applications, answer questions and with many other banking needs.
Important Info to Help with your Transaction
- You do not need a debit/credit card to use the ITM.
- Yes, large withdrawals and large deposits can be made at the ITM.
- You will speak with an actual teller, who can see, hear & help you.
- Our Virtual Tellers are Seasons Employees, located in Middletown.
- Call the next available Virtual Teller by simply touching the screen.
- We currently carry the following denominations: $1s, $5s, $20s, $100s
Worried about privacy?
- Pick up the handset/phone.
- Ask to enter your account number via the number pad.
- Ask us to blank out the screen.
- Use the chat feature to type to communicate with us.
Worried about germs?
- Use the sanitizing wipes located at the machine to wipe down the surface.
Our receipts are different. If you want the old-style receipt, one can be e-mailed to you. Share your current e-mail address with the Virtual Teller.
Please be sure to endorse your checks prior to putting them in to the ITM.
Explore Our ITM Branches Today! Have more questions? See our FAQ.