CardValet™ is an intuitive card management application available to Seasons Federal Credit Union Visa debit cardholders. CardValet offers real-time card controls, helping cardholders manage their finances by specifying how, when and where their card is used, with just a few taps on their smartphone.
- Alerts can be set up to inform you of specific types of transactions
- You can be alerted when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.
- Alerts are sent in real time, immediately after the transaction has taken place or has been declined.
Card On/Off Setting
- When the card is "On", transactions are allowed in accordance with your usage control settings.
- When the card is "Off", no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is subsequently turned back "On". This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
Card Usage Controls
- Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed predefined thresholds.
- Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories
- The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location using the phone's GPS location. Transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined.
- The My Region control uses city, state, country or zip code on an expandable interactive map; transactions requested by merchants outside of a specific region can be declined. (NOTE: international transactions will still need to be set by contacting Seasons Federal Credit Union)
How Can I Get CardValet?
A few easy steps...
CardValet is available for both iOS and Android smart phones. Download and install CardValet with your device at the corresponding link below.
Open the app and follow the prompts to connect your Seasons Federal Credit Union Visa debit card and start enjoying the card security and control you deserve!