WE'RE HERE TO CELEBRATE AND HONOR OUR HOMETOWN HEROES
Do you know someone who went above and beyond to help others during this pandemic and deserves some recognition? Maybe you know a healthcare worker, a teacher or an essential service provider? Maybe there's someone who did something outstanding to support their community? If so, we want to hear about it!
Seasons Federal Credit Union would love to reward our Hometown Heroes for their kind heart and generosity. Seasons Federal Credit Union will randomly choose 1 nominee per week and award them $100. Seasons Federal Credit Union will donate another $100 on their behalf to 4-CT, a Connecticut based nonprofit with the mission of bolstering the resources available to support the state’s frontline providers who are serving all areas impacted by the crisis.
Five Hometown Heroes will be awarded between September 8 - October 9!
One nominee will randomly be chosen by 9:00am every Friday during contest period – (equaling Five (5) Grand Prizes). Non-winning entries WILL roll over to subsequent random drawings. Nominee will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about the day of the drawing.
Submit your nomination today using the form below!
Each nomination must include a high-quality digital picture of the nominee along with a short paragraph explaining why they are deserving of the Hometown Heroes award.
Please note: all nominees must consent to their pictures being posted publicly online (see Terms and Conditions below for more information). So put your thinking caps on and submit your nominations below.
Help us "Stop the Spread" of COVID-19, and instead, "Start the Spread" of our Hometown Heroes!
Terms and Conditions
- Nominees do not have to be a Seasons Federal Credit Union member but must be 18 years of age or older.
- Nominators do have to be a Seasons Federal Credit Union member and may not nominate themselves.
- Winner must be willing to provide consent to have their picture and an article about them posted online (including, but not limited to our website and social media platforms).
- Winning funds will be either mailed to the nominee, deposited into Seasons FCU account if they are a member, or available to be picked up at a branch.
- Contest period: Nominators may submit their nomination in this Contest beginning at or about 9:00 AM EST on September 8, 2020 and ending at or about 12:00 PM EST (noon) on October 9, 2020 (“Nomination Period”). Then, winners will be selected each Friday beginning at or about 9:00 AM EST on September 11, 2020 and ending at or about 9:00 AM EST on October 9, 2020 (the “Winner Selection Period”).
- In an effort to avoid conflicts of interest, Seasons Federal Credit Union staff as well as their family are not permitted to make nominations.