Save money, gas, and time by using our free Mobile Capture App. Rather than making a trip to a branch for every check deposit or loan payment, simply snap the front and back of your check with your smartphone, then send it on its way for processing.
Making deposits and loan payments has never been easier — you don't even have to leave your house! Make more time for other things by spending less time bothering with paper checks.
- Free, time-saving service
- Convert checks for digital usage via your mobile phone:
- Deposit checks 24/7
- Send loan payments at any time
- Available to iPhone® or Android™ device users*
- Save valuable time and paper resources
- Digitize checks via a convenient app and your phone's camera
- Deposits submitted before 3pm M-F are reviewed and credited same day
- Funds may be applied to the prime savings, any checking, or an internally-hosted loan
- Third-party checks (Paid to the order of someone else) are not accepted
- $5,000 daily deposit limit
*iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and Google are not participants in or sponsors of this program.
**The Mobile Capture App is available for both the iPhone and Android device. You must apply to use Mobile Capture before you download it.
- Enrollment & Usage Instructions
1. Members complete an online enrollment application, which is approved by our Member Services Department
2. If approved, download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
3. Then load the app and follow the simple steps
4. Scan both the front and back of the check and include the depositing amount.
5. Be sure to sign the check in order to be approved.
6. You will receive a confirmation if the check is accepted. Once you notice the funds have been deposited into your account, prominently mark the check as "Electronically Presented" or "VOID" to ensure it is not represented for payment. You should retain the check for 60 days in the event of a deposit dispute.