At Seasons Federal Credit Union, build your savings and a better banking relationship with an account that achieves both. A credit union share account is just like a savings account, but with competitive dividends that might bankrupt your local bank. And our accounts give you more than a place to save. You get a place at the table. Join the Seasons Federal Credit Union family, a not-for-profit institution dedicated to strengthening our community — one member at a time, right here in Connecticut. Get started today for as little as $5!
- Direct deposit to build savings automatically
- A member must have any of the following attributes to avoid the Account Low Balance Fee*:
- Accounts open for less than 90 days
- Account holders with a Saplings Savings & Kiosk Savings account
- Any open loans
- Under age 18 (primary account holder)
- Open Active Share Draft account
- Closed loans within the last 9 months
- EFT deposit within the last 2 months
- ACH payroll deposit within the last 2 months
- Payroll deposit
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- $5.00 minimum deposit to open and maintain credit union membership
*All accounts maintaining an aggregate average daily balance of less than $350.00 during the month will be assessed a Low Balance Fee of $5.50/Month. Accounts with any of the above listed attributes are excluded from the fee.
Seasons Federal Credit Union is here to help you better establish your financial footing. We don't just safeguard our members' money. We give you the tools and expertise to manage your money in ways that make sense. Open a Share Savings account for only $5 and get more than a mere savings account.
We'll help you...
- Establish credit
- Get out of debt
- Make informed financial decisions
Our purpose is our members, not turning a profit, which is why we not only offer dividend rates that out-earn local Connecticut banks, but free financial education and credit counseling. Seasons Federal Credit Union is where earning meets understanding so don't just open a savings account. Take the first step on your path to financial empowerment!
Make an appointment with our team in the branches!
Do you have questions about your account? Do you need to apply for a loan or a credit card?
If you schedule an appointment online, you can choose the time and date that works best for your schedule to come into a branch. You can avoid waiting in the lobby when you need financial help.