If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at (860) 346-6614 or write to:
Seasons Federal Credit Union
524 South Main St.
Middletown, CT 06457
We may collect Personal Information when you enter data for new products and services or use our products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties in accordance with the practices set forth in Our Privacy Notice
Information we collect about you
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties who receive information from us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies, and mortgage service companies.
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, and government agencies.
Disclosure of information to parties that provide services to us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, to other companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to non-affiliated third parties for the purposes of processing and servicing transactions that you request or authorize, so that we may provide members competitive products and services.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Use of Collected Data
Google Ads & Analytics
- Google Analytics — This Site uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this Site. Google Analytics utilizes the data it collects to track and examine the use of our Site, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. — How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting — We use the Demographics and Interest Reporting feature in Google Analytics to gain insights regarding the demographics and interests of our Site visitors.
- Google Remarketing with Analytics — Google Remarketing with Analytics is a service provided by Google Inc. that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its cookies with the Google Display Network and Search-ads campaigns. It allows us to create audiences of our Site users and deliver relevant ads based on the actions those users took on our Site.
- Google Tag Manager — We use this tool to place Google tracking code. It may collect aggregated data from tags firing.
- Google Optimize — We use this tool to run tests to optimize landing pages.
You may use your browser settings to opt-out from accepting cookies from this Site.
- To control the information that Google uses to show you ads, follow this link. — Google Ads Opt-out
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google provides a browser add-on that you can download and install on your computer. — Google Analytics Opt-Out
- You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out page on the DAA site.
- You can opt out of personalized online ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting the opt-out page of the NAI site.
- You may also decline to receive interest-based ads through TrustE/TrustArc’s preferences manager (or if you are located in the European Union click here).
How we protect your information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What members can do to help
Seasons Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us at (860) 346-6614.
CT Privacy Protection Policy
In the normal course of our business, we may request or receive social security numbers from customers, employees, job applicants and others. At Seasons Federal Credit Union, we are concerned about privacy and appreciate the fact that social security numbers deserve special protections. As a result, we have implemented policies and procedures which are designed to:
- Protect the confidentiality of social security numbers
- Prohibit unlawful disclosure of social security numbers
- Limit access to social security numbers
We may update this Policy from time to time and will post the revised Policy date on this page. Any updates to the Policy become effective when we post the updates on this Site. Your use of this Site following the update to the Policy means that you accept the updated Policy.