Overdraft Protection Opt In
Keep your account protected - Opt In for overdraft privileges on your Debit Card
Seasons Federal Credit Union's overdraft protection program is designed with your protection and convenience in mind. The vast majority of our members do not overdraw their accounts and never incur fees, however life doesn't always go according to plan, and overdrafts do occur. We offer many ways to protect your transactions. Without extending overdraft protection to your debit card, your ATM and everyday debit card transactions may be declined if you attempt to make a transaction without sufficient funds.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction. Through our Courtesy Pay program, we do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Check and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
- Recurring debit card payments (i.e. gym membership)
Unless we have your permission, we will not authorize and pay overdrafts through our Courtesy Pay program for the following types of transactions:
- ATM Transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Seasons FCU pays my overdraft through the Courtesy Pay program?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $32 each time we pay an overdraft.
- Also, if your account is overdrawn for 15 or more consecutive business days, we will charge an additional one-time $25 fee.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrafting your account.
Opt In for Courtesy Pay coverage on your debit card
If you would like Seasons Federal Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions (i.e. grocery store, gas station) for your checking account, please complete the firm below and click "Submit Form".