Use our free telephone banking system to manage your accounts 24/7. With Voiceline, we make it easy to keep track of your money over the phone.
Voiceline allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check account history
- Make loan payments
- Confirm deposits and withdrawals
- Get tax information
How To Use VoiceLine
Voiceline is a free service, but you must sign up for it by selecting a four digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). Call us at 860.346.6615 or toll-free at 800.622.6700 and press 2 on the first menu to connect to Voiceline. The system will automatically prompt you to enter your PIN* number to set up your Voiceline service.
Once you have established a Voiceline account, follow these simple steps:
- When you reach the first menu, press 2
- On the next menu, press 2 again
- Enter your account number, followed by the # sign
- Enter your four digit PIN
- Follow directions as prompted by the system
It's that easy!
Should the system request that you enter an existing PIN; it means your account requires file maintenance. Please call our office at 860.346.6614 during normal business hours to speak with a member of our staff.