Invest in your health today and tomorrow! Take advantage of a tax-free savings for qualified medical expenses now. Your future self with thank you. With a Seasons Federal Credit Union Health Savings Account, you, your employer, or someone on your behalf can deposit funds to pay for current or future medical expenses. Funds used for qualified medical expenses, including dividends, are tax-free*.
- Save money tax-free for medical expenses
- No minimum balance needed.
- No account maintenance or transaction fees for health savings account
- Your account stays with you – wherever you work and after you retire
- Free Visa® HSA debit card, HSA checks and online bill pay
- Earn competitive dividends on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party**
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time***
- Low closure fee of $25
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Ready to Open an HSA?
Call or stop by one of our branches to speak with a Universal Service Representative.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
***You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.