Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Invest in your health today and tomorrow! Take advantage of a tax-free savings for qualified medical expenses now. Your future self will thank you. With a Seasons Federal Credit Union HSA, you, your employer, or someone on your behalf can deposit funds to pay for current or future medical expenses. Funds used for qualified medical expenses, including dividends, are tax-free*. Get started with a Seasons Federal Credit Union HSA, apply online today.
Credit Union Health Savings Account (HSA) Benefits
- Save money tax-free for medical expenses
- $5 minimum average daily balance to earn the Annual Percentage Yield
- No account maintenance or transaction fees for health savings account
- Your account stays with you – wherever you work and after you retire
- Free Visa® HSA debit card, HSA checks and online bill pay
- Earn competitive dividends on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party**
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time***
- Account Closure Fee of $25
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Ready to Open an HSA?
Make an appointment with our team in the branches!
Do you have questions about your account? Do you need to apply for a loan or a credit card?
If you schedule an appointment online, you can choose the time and date that works best for your schedule to come into a branch. You can avoid waiting in the lobby when you need financial help.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
***You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.