Money Transfers Made Easy
- Transfer money between your Seasons Federal Credit Union accounts and other member’s accounts.
- Schedule your transfers as one time, future or recurring.
- For checking accounts, there are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month.
- For savings accounts, you can make up to 6 preauthorized, automatic, telephone, electronic or audio response transfers to another account of yours or to a third party during a calendar month per federal regulations. Of these 6, you can make no more than 3 transfers to a third party by check or debit card. A preauthorized transfer includes any arrangement with us to pay a third party from your account upon oral or written orders including orders received through the automated clearing house (ACH). You can make unlimited transfers at an ATM, in person at a branch, through the mail or to any Seasons Federal Credit Union loan. However, we may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limitations and may assess fees against, suspend or close your account.
A wire transfer can also be used to move money between financial institutions electronically. Although a wire transfer is faster, it is not free. Seasons Federal Credit Union charges $10 for an incoming domestic wire transfer, $20 for an outgoing domestic wire transfer and $40 for an international wire transfer.
Use Popmoney® to send, request and receive money the easy way.
With Popmoney®, we've taken our member-to-member transfers a step further, allowing you to send and receive money to or from just about anyone, regardless of their financial institution. Easily and securely pay the babysitter or your landscaper, let friends pay you back for dinner, or collect your roommate's share of the rent, all online!
How Does It Work?
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing your financial institution's online banking site and look for Popmoney®.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney® network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to your financial institution's online banking site and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
How will the recipient know I sent money using Popmoney®?
The recipient will receive a payment notification either by email or a text message depending on how you chose to send the money.
- Email address: The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account.
- Mobile number: The recipient will receive a text message with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account. If the recipient doesn't act in 3 days, they will receive a text message reminder to act on the payment notification. Message and Data charges from your telecommunications provider may apply.
- Bank account information (routing and account number): The money will be deposited into the recipient's bank account. You may choose to notify the recipient by sending an email message.
Make A Payment Center
Pay from another financial institution.
Pay your Seasons FCU loans from your accounts at another financial institution. You can specify one-time or recurring transactions. To set up your payment from another financial institution, follow the link below. You will need your account number and routing number from the other financial institution.
Please note: payments process through this channel may take up to 3 business days to process and post.
Make Payments Through Online Banking
Pay your Seasons FCU accounts.
Log onto Online Banking to set up one-time or recurring transfers to your Seasons FCU loan from your account with us. Applies to:
- Seasons FCU credit cards
- Auto & recreational loans
- Personal Loans
- Student Loans
- Lines of credit